Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions between you, the customer, and NZA Simulations (“us”, “we”), governing the use of our website and our downloadable digital products. Your use of our website, and purchase, download and use of our products, constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or purchase, download, or use any of our products.
2.0 License and Use
Your purchase of one of our products constitutes our granting to you of a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to download and access that product for the purpose of your own personal use. You agree that under no circumstances shall you use, or permit to be used, any product other than for the aforesaid purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not copy, re-sell, sublicense, rent out, share, or otherwise distribute any of our products or part of our product, whether modified or not, to any third party. You agree not to use any of our products in a way which might be detrimental to us or damage our reputation.
This license shall not be used for commercial purposes. If you, the customer, require a commercial license, contact NZA Simulations to obtain a commercial license.
3.0 Intellectual Property
The products, whether modified or not, and all intellectual property and copyright contained therein, are and shall always remain our sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the product has been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership of any intellectual property rights or copyright in the product.
4.0 Warranties and Liability
We make every effort to ensure that our products are fit for the use of our customers. However, we take no responsibility whatsoever for the suitability of the product, and we provide no warranties as to the function or use of the product, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, actions, costs, damages, or loss arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions. Furthermore, we shall not be liable to you or any party for consequential, indirect, special, or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business or anticipated benefits whether arising under tort, contract, negligence or otherwise whether or not foreseen, reasonably foreseeable or advised of the possibility of such damages.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, for the supply of downloadable digital products, and shall supersede any prior agreements whether made in writing, orally, implied, or otherwise. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right(s) under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such right(s) or operate to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any time(s) thereafter, as a waiver of another or constitute a continuing waiver. You agree that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the damage which may accrue to us by reason of your breach of these terms and conditions, therefore we shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief to enforce the obligations contained herein. The unenforceability of any single provision within these terms and conditions shall not affect any other provision hereof.
We do not offer returns for digital products, should you have a problem with our products please contact our support team and they will provide a solution for your issue.
In the event our product has a fault or we are unable to provide a solution for your problem then a refund/exchange may be offered.
You can contact us for any questions at Contact Us
*Returns Policy applicable to purchases from our Store.
Please take your time to review our product descriptions, videos and screenshots of our products as we are unable to offer refunds for change of mind.
Who We Are?
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When you make an account or purchase a product, we collect personal information from you, including:
- Identifiers (your name, contact information, email address, IP address, and device and online identifiers);
- Customer records information (your billing address and other billing information provided and purchase history, and phone number);
- Commercial information (Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (Usage and interactions with our website and services);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- We also collect any other data that you provide to us.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Provide business to you
- Set up your account for our store
- Send you information about your account and order
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Allow us to inform you of updates to our products
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
How do we store your data?
Your payment information is handled by STRIPE. See below, (“What we share with others?”)
Your data is stored securely on our server, located outside the European Union, within other countries such as the United States.
Although nothing is ever 100% secure, we strive to protect your information as much as possible with multiple security features and layers.
We collect your data and store it indefinitely. You have the right to erase data as set out below under: “What rights you have over your data?”
What rights you have over your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you or ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, have it corrected or erased, please contact us at [email protected] or through other options on our Contact Us Page.
You can also update your information including payment data on the My Account Page.
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect (See the categories list under “What Personal Data We Collect;”)
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information (We do not sell your personal data anyway); and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators and can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and who purchased it
- Customer information like your name, email address, IP Address, and billing and shipping information.
- Any other information provided by you, the customer.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders and support you.
What we share with others?
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example;
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to STRIPE, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Parts of this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, third party applications etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This includes the use of embedded YouTube Videos and Facebook Messenger Chat App on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us