NZMF – Milford Sound Airport and Region – South Island, New Zealand
Milford Sound is a gateway to the picturesque Fiordland region on New Zealand’s South Island.
Milford Sound Airport (NZMF) is a small but very busy airport used mainly by tourist operators.
NZA Simulations Milford Sound Region is set up to create hours and hours of flying and roll play adventure, for all types of GA aircraft. Covering approximately 100 kilometres from north to south this add-on immerses you in the stunning Fiordland region.
- 8 airstrips are included in this Milford Sound Region Add-on with attention to detail in every location
- NZMF Milford Sound
- NZMJ Martins Bay Aerodrome
- NZQU Big Bay Beach Strip
- NZ31 Cascade Lagoon Airstrip
- NZ32 Hope River Airstrip
- NZ34 Hollyford Track Airstrip
- NZ35 Cascade Station Airstrip
- T004 Quintin Lodge Airstrip
- Multiple Helipads at various huts
- Hidden adventure locations
- Fully 3D modeled interior of the Ferry Terminal building and Underwater Observatory.
- Fully 3D modeled interior of Airport buildings and hangars.
- Many hut locations throughout the scenery. (See Map)
- Many Points of interest.
- 76 Animated custom watercraft.
- Animated animal and bird life throughout.
- Airport area biome enhancements to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of real life.
- Custom water masking.
- Retouched mountain textures.
- Custom fjord sea cliffs and beach heads.
- Animated rivers and waterfalls through the fjord and beyond.
- Get the NZA Simulations NZMF – Milford Sound Region Expansion for extra locations. (Here)
Installed Size – 2.18GB (Download Size – 1.25GB)
Requires the NZA Model Library
Please make sure to read the readme file as it contains important install instructions to make sure your scenery works as intended. The readme file comes inside the zip file download or can be accessed here NZMF Readme
NZA Simulation’s Proline™ branding represents a new era of flight sim scenery development.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA Proline™ products will look brilliant now and into the future.