NZMK, Motueka Aerodrome – South Island, New Zealand
Motueka Aerodrome is located 15NM from Nelson Airport and is the home to the Nelson Aviation College.
The runway at Motueka Aerodrome is often used by the Nelson Drag Racing Association for Drag Racing events.
NZMK is a great companion airport for our Nelson Proline™ airport and scenery package.
- 7000 + Hand placed objects
- 80 + Custom assets
- 23 Unique custom buildings
- All hangars and buildings modeled, including Motueka Aero Club, Nelson Aviation College, Skydive Abel Tasman
- Surrounding areas with custom models like the Golden Bay Fruit pack-house and Marchwood Park.
- Static Aircraft, such as R22 TNT Helicopters and the Pilatus PC-6 ZK-XIT Skydive Abel Tasman.
- High Resolution texturing and aerial imagery to achieve next level detail whilst maximising performance.
- Drag Racing events on the runway on the days they are run.
- Biome enhancements with custom hedges and vineyards to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of real life
- Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon
Installed Size – 1.01GB (Download Size – 553MB)
Requires the NZA Model Library
– NZA Beta Team
– Jason Hunt – Reaver
– Terry Hodges – Dash8captian
– Blake Gilmore – Waka172rg
– David Froggart from Aerial Surveys
NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.