NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.
Handcrafted Airport- YPKG, Kalgoorlie-Boulder – WA, Australia
Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport is an airport in Kalgoorlie. Western Australia.
The airport is a major hub for fly-in-fly-out service due to the mining boom in the region. It is also a hub for the Goldfields Air Services, which offers chartering and flight lessons, along with the Royal Flying Doctors Service, which uses Kalgoorlie as a hub due to the lack of medical assistance for people in the region, transporting major injuries from Kalgoorlie to Perth.
- 3200 + Hand placed objects
- 33 Custom Buildings and Signs and other assets
- Custom buildings including the main terminal and the tower building with 4K textures and several LODS to maximise performance.
- Aprons, Car park and fuel area recreated for with maximum detail for realism
- Custom Terminal, Cargo area, Roundabout at entrance, RFDS hangar, Bureau of Meteorology Weather Radar
- Added the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Super Pit Gold Mine
- 11/29 2000m of Asphalt with AT-VASIS Left Side 3.0 degrees pitch and low intensity runway Lighting
- 18/36 1200m of asphalt with low intensity runway lighting
- Accurate parking and gate positions matching real world charts
- Aprons, Car Park and Fuel area recreated with maximum detail for realism.
- Custom taxiways with correct widths and names for default AI and ATC compatibility
- 5 numbered gates including alternate parking positions
- Apron ground markings and gate numbers
- Gates set to corresponding wingspan limits as found in charts
- Numerous GA parking on the North and North East aprons
Download Size – 1.33GB
Installed Size – 2.86GB
All logos, devices, entities, and trademarks are copyright to their respective owners.