NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.
NZRO, Rotorua Airport – North Island, New Zealand
Rotorua is located in Central North Island in the Bay of Plenty region. The Airport is located 6km north east of the CBD.
The airport received international services for the first time in December 2009 when Air New Zealand began flights from Sydney, although this service ended in April 2015.
- 2000 + Hand placed objects
- 50 + Custom Assets
- Custom buildings: New Terminal with modelled internals, ATC, Volcanic Air Building, Raft and Kayak Building, Red Workshop Building
- Custom building including the main terminal and the tower building with 4K textures and several LODS to maximise performance.
- Squirrel Helicopter Model for Volcanic Air Helicopters & Floatplanes
- Custom objects such as a gables, baggage trollies, Super Shuttles, mountain bikes, rafts, boat trailers.
- Custom terminal interior with Air NZ Check-in Stations, seating, Conveyor belts, signs, rental car booths, and lighting.
- Custom ground textures, mowing strips detailing, lake edge textures
- 18/36 1770m asphalt with LIL lighting, 3° PAPI
- 18L/36R 773m grass runway
- Accurate Runway, Approach and PAPI lights
- Accurate parking and gate positions matching real world charts
- Aprons, Car Park and Fuel area recreated with maximum detail for realism.
- Taxiways with correct widths and names for Default AI and ATC compatibility
- Centre line lighting
- Correct taxiway signs placement
Download Size – 524MB
Installed Size – 810MB
Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon
All logos, devices, entities, and trademarks are copyright to their respective owners.