NZWS, Westport Airport – South Island, New Zealand V2.0
Westport is located on the West Coast of the South Island of New Zealand.
Sounds Air has the only scheduled services into Westport, flying to Wellington using nine-seat Pilatus PC-12s.
- 2100 + Hand placed objects
- 55 + Custom Assets
- Custom buildings and assets including, terminal with interior, Aeroclub hangars, Monuments, Tower, Water tanks, Antennas, Westport Golf Club, Westport Search and Rescue tower at the port entrance
- Custom building have 4K textures and several LODS to maximise performance.
- Custom objects such as a rubbish bin, terminal interior, baggage trolleys, golf carts and entrance markers of the port.
- Custom ground textures for the entire area around the airport and the neighbouring Westport golf course.
– Mowing strips detailing, Grass height control, Correct regional grass colouring, Aeroclub grass wear and tear, Golf course fairway, greens and bunkers, Correct detailed fence and paddock alignment
- Aprons, Car Park and Fuel area recreated with maximum detail for realism.
- Terraforming along the coastline and the airport entrance, including water fixes.
- 22/04 1280M of Asphalt with low intensity edge lighting, 3° PAPI
- 1 numbered gate including alternate parking positions
- Accurate markings and gate positions matching real world charts
- Gates set to corresponding wingspan limits as found in charts
- Taxiways with correct widths and names for Default AI and ATC compatibility
- Numerous GA parking on the North Side
Download Size – 0.78GB
Installed Size – 1.22GB
Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon
Download the NZA Simulations Sounds Air liveries from our Liveries Page
All logos, devices, entities, and trademarks are copyright to their respective owners.
NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.