NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.
Handcrafted Airport – NZOU, Oamaru Airport – South Island, New Zealand
Oamaru Airport is located 20 km north of Oamaru in the North Otago region of New Zealand.
The Oamaru Airport is located about 18.5 kilometres north of Oamaru and is used for commercial helicopter operations and fixed wing recreational flying and air training.
- 700 + Hand placed objects
- Custom Assets
- Custom Terminal Building with 4K textures
- Removed and replaced default buildings
- Replaced trees around surrounding area with pines
- Added scenery to neighbouring Quarry
- 30 x 1283m sealed asphalt Runway 18/36
- 2x 50m wide grass runways 11/29 & 02/20
- Accurate parking and gate positions matching real world charts
Download Size – 0.28GB
Installed Size – 0.6GB
Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon
All logos, devices, entities, and trademarks are copyright to their respective owners.