NZRA, Raglan Aerodrome – North Island, New Zealand
Raglan is a small beachside town located 48 km west of Hamilton. It is known for its surfing, and volcanic black sand beaches.
Also many recreational boats use the area, perfect for flights using float-planes and amphibious light sports aircraft.
- 3800 + Hand placed objects
- 50+ Unique Assets
- Raglan Aerodrome with its grass strip situated on the peninsula within the Raglan inlet.
- Water Spawn Points for Floatplanes
- Raglan Foot Bridge with true to life night lighting.
- Kopua Domain Store (Jo’s Takeaways), Skatepark and the Public Toilets with the real artwork on the walls.
- Raglan Wharf with “The Silos” Apartments
- Raglan Holiday Park with Tents, Caravans, Playgrounds and more.
- High Resolution texturing and 10²km of high resolution aerial imagery.
- Biome enhancements to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of real life
- Compatible with the ORBX NZ Mesh Addon
Installed Size – 1.14GB (Download Size – 990MB)
Requires the NZA Model Library
– NZA Beta Team
NZA Simulation’s freeware aims to be at a quality level that you can trust and may be better than alot of payware products.
Utilising the latest 2D and 3D design techniques allows the NZA inhouse team to recreate scenery projects accurately and faithfully both inside and out. Using a physically based rendering workflow, you can be sure NZA freeware products will look brilliant now and into the future.